A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Feeling Lost

Well, I went out today filling out applications so I can save up money for my move to Austin. This whole not having a job thing is killing me. Some people may be able to sit around all day and not think anything of it but I'm going crazy. I talked to the owner of this UPS Store while filling out an app and he said to me, "With an electrical engineering degree, you'd be wasting your time as a sales associate." I'm glad that I'm not the only one who thinks so. I was starting to think that too much free time had affected my perspective on reality.

My plan for this Austin move(I'm big on planning and scheming as you will find out) is to get the money I need for a down payment on a duplex or 4-plex in Austin. I'd live in one of the units and charge my roommate and the tenants enough to come out on the positive end of the cashflow line. If anyone has any suggestions on this, let me know.

Oh, on a happy note the Spurs won tonight. It was only the Raptors but its always those scrappy teams that seem to beat the Spurs.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker