A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Saturday, March 05, 2005

Multiple Streams

As I continue my search for gainful employment, I've been looking into various methods of supplemental income. I've had an interest in owning real estate since the day I had my first epiphany on the subject. I was about thirteen and my Dad and I were coming home from somewhere and he said, "People will always need somewhere to live." Now this is a known fact but hearing it in that context set off bells. I thought about it and decided that if people would always need a place to live, then its something they will pay for and if they are going to pay someone for it then that person might as well be me.

Jumping to the present, spending time on the Richdad.com forums has opened my eyes to other income possibilities. While most of the things I'm looking into won't sustain me on their own, having several of these along with a regular job could prove beneficial.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker