A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Monday, March 07, 2005

A Day of Scheming

I've spent the last day or two coming up with my plans for the immediate future. So far it looks like its going to have three parts, a regular job, real estate, and an e-business.

The Job. This one is self-explanatory. I need something that will not only provide me with the means to pay expenses but also the money to invest with. In addition to that, those mortgage type people seem to smile upon those who are gainfully employed so that will help in the next area.

Real Estate. Like I said in previous posts, real estate is something that I've always wanted to do and is my main focus financially. A few months back, I was approved for an $80k loan but was unable to find a duplex in livable condition for that price. The ones that were in that price range were in areas that the real estate agent said, "She wouldn't get out of the car in." I went to check them out anyway and I have to say that I don't blame her, that place was rough=) Anyway, if I could get approved for an $80k mortgage loan working for $6.84/hr (I was still in school at the time) then I should be able to get a sufficient loan once I have a real job.

The E-business. This part is still in the preliminary stages as far as planning goes. I'm not sure exactly what I am going to do but in the last few days, I've come across the concept of building affiliate websites. I think this has a lot of potential for supplemental income so I'm going to continue to do my research. I'll keep you posted.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker