A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

I'm Ready to Make Some Money!

It's been a long time coming but things are almost ready.  The weight loss site has been up and running since June with posts at least twice a week from my writers.  The ebook is finish(!) and is under product approval review at Clickbank.  Not only that, but last night I finished the second sales video for the product.

The first video is one with a hook meant to hit home and really bring out the pain of the target market.  So much so, that when someone saw it, their response was, "ouch".  Of course, the video ends with the solution (my product) and how it can help.  The second video is completely over the top and silly but may actually work to draw the market in to really pay attention of the sales message.  Either way, they are both ready!

All that remains now is for me to set up tracking, move servers, and finalize the autoresponder sequence.  I think the autoresponder works but I think if I do a few videos with them, it will help to build rapport with the market and increase conversions.  With my new video techniques, that should be a piece of cake.  I've found that recording the audio with Audacity is SOOO much better than with Camtasia.  Not only is editing much easier but the sound quality is heads and tails better.  I also found out that you can set Powerpoint to automatically change slides based on a timer and that Camtasia will run with this automatic slideshow with no issues whatsoever.  This means that instead of me sitting here clicking through slides while narrating, I can narrate and edit the audio then set the slideshow to play/record and walk away.  I did it Sunday and was able to watch Sherlock while the computer did my work for me.

Have to love that.

The server switch is in order to accommodate the tracking system I'll be using.  After years of searching, I have found a way to track everything in the sales funnel - ad/demographics, optin conversion, email message conversion, sales conversion, affiliate sales conversion, profitability, and lifetime customer value.  Not only that, but I can do it with Prosper202.  The issue with the server is that all of this tracking is PHP heavy and needs at least a virtual private server to keep thing loading quickly.

Finally, I will be promoting using Facebook ads.  This also means that there is another item to ad to the list - building up that fan page.  I've tried Facebook ads in the past with no success whatsoever but I recently have noticed that the environment for Facebook ads has changed.  It is now very similar to the way that the Google Content Network was perceived years ago.  Most people say stay away while others secretly found ways to make it insanely profitable.  I'm really excited.

If all goes well, we will launch before the end of the month - 9 years after I started playing this game.

I'm determined if nothing else.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker