A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Web Design

Now that I've decided on having some sort of e-business as one of my income streams, I guess its time to learn about web design. I just went to the library and picked up two books on the subject, "Web Design for Dummies" and "Step by Step Microsoft FrontPage 2000". I'm not even sure how much these books are going to help me. Unfortunately, these were the only ones that the library had on web design so they will have to do for the meantime. If any of you have any suggestions on books I should read, let me know. I have absolutely no experience with building a website, hopefully that isn't too evident by this blog=)

Happy notes for the day: Spurs won last night against the Nets, always a good thing. I expected more from Vince Carter though after he scored 40 something points last time the Spurs played the Nets. Doesn't matter, the Spurs won. They play the Suns tonight so we will see how that goes. Also Steve from one of the real estate blogs I frequent had his first offer acceptance so congratulations to him!




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker