A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

It's Not Happening

Things are looking bleak in terms of getting PPC4 finished by month's end. I was not able to make as much progress today as I had hoped. I was able to come up with a basic design for the site while I was at work but actually creating it has been slow. This is especially true for the header. Anyway, enough griping.

PPC1 is looking pretty good this month so far. PPC3 is showing hints of its potential and I seriously believe that changing the site a bit to make it look more like the direction of PPC4 will help. After PPC4 is up, I will mess with PPC3 to see what I can pull off.

Well, I need to pack.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker