A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

9 More Product Pages to Go

I knocked out a few more product pages for PPC3 today. The creation of these pages isn't quite streamlined but it is much faster than the initial build of the site. I let a friend take a look and she remarked that, "This one is much easier on the eyes." That's not to say that the original was ugly, it wasn't pretty but it wasn't ugly either. This one has much of the white space in the background turned to a different color. Looking at the page you don't feel like your eyes are being blasted by a blinding, white screen. I really want to get PPC3 back online and into the test phase.

Toward Jean-Rene and Empress's Comments:
The reason for not focusing on one program is because that is what got me into this predicament. Rather than having multiple programs running, I only had 2 and one of those was a small time money maker. Once the big one was shut down, my months' worth of work became essentially useless. Empress was definitely on the right track with her statement. I am trying to avoid being in this situation again.

With my plan to test two in one month and make a program profitable the next, I will hopefully be able to do just that. This way a program will have a month to show whether or not it has potential. If it does, then I will use the following month to get it to meet that potential. Then I test two more.

It's hard not to be discouraged when I look at the progress Burke has made. My stuff has had only momentary glimmers of brilliance but nothing that has sustained itself. Don't get me wrong, I am extremely happy with his progress. It's phenomenal and he is almost at the $100/day goal. I just want to be there, too. =)




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

3 Comments:

  • Jon focus on your efforts,If you have staying power Im sure you will get there it's all to easy to look over peoples shoulders and think how come I am not doing that well, think about where you where when you first started, think about what you have learned, think about how much you are earning now. I'll bet it's more than when you first started, I think anybody who has stuck at this business for more than a year needs a big pat on the back so why not give yourself one you and everyone really who is still here plugging away.

    By Blogger Mark, at 2:08 AM  

  • Stick to it :) You'll see after a few months of working on your projects that your $100 a day will be right there in front of you.

    By Blogger The Empress, at 10:33 AM  

  • I think you guys misunderstood what I was saying in my comment.

    I wasn't saying that you should concentrate on one PROGRAM, but on one PROJECT.

    In my current project, I'm most likely to end up promoting hundreds of products & programs. That way I'm not suffering such a big hit if one of them ends up dying.

    A project, to me, is working a niche in all the ways you could work it & moving onto the next one when I'm satisfied with my results.

    Is it any clearer?? :)

    By Blogger Unknown, at 10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker