A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Tedium

In order to get quick keywords, I have been using the Overture Bid Tool. The problem lies in the fact that for some inexplicable reason, the words come in random order. This is fine for putting words into Overture because their system doesn't care, but Adwords it matters. So I found myself putting lists of hundreds of keywords in order so that I could put them into Adwords. I should be paying someone to do that mindless stuff.

Maybe one of you know the answer to this. I decided to do a search in Google for one of my keywords and my ad wasn't appearing. It wasn't a new ad, in fact its been in the campaign for months. It isn't a direct to merchant ad so it doesn't have to share with other affiliates. The adgroup and campaign are both set to active and have been on for a couple days. The ad just didn't show up. Any clues?

PPC2 did generate a lead today but it was unusable by the standards set by the merchant. At least it was something=) Hopefully tomorrow will bring some leads that I can submit.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

1 Comments:

  • I had that problem with adwords, seems "some" keywords are reviewed by google before activation. Don't know all of them. Maybe try and contact google directly.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker