A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Reverting To Old Style

I took the time today to change PPC2 back to the format that I originally received the leads with. Placing the form portion on the left-hand side had no effect in bringing in the leads. I really have no idea what to do with this site. It breaks out like gangbusters at the beginning of the month and then just stops. Sigh.

I finished adding the keywords for the first small product I am testing. The ads did not receive any impressions today so I plan to raise the bid a bit after getting off here. No impressions could have something to do with other affiliates. If they are also doing direct to merchant, then my ad would have to be put in "que" as the international types say. We will see with the second product as I put it up tomorrow.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker