A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Monday, March 13, 2006

Just a Little Bit

I had to work late today (and everyday for the rest of the week) so I have not had much time to work on the sites today. I was able to go through my keywords on Overture to check my placement. I have not had a lead since Thursday after receiving nearly a lead a day. I checked my position and it is pretty much the same. There are a few words that have been wrestled out of my price range but that's about it. It is frustrating though when you see the bid prices creeping farther and farther out of reach.

Competition is getting to be too heavy in this area I think. Some bids are going for $7 by the big companies trying to compete. That makes if very difficult for small timers like me to get the foot in the door. That is one of the things I like about Adwords, you benefit from a higher CTR where in Overture it doesn't matter. Oh well, not too long ago I was bashing Adwords for making me bid higher because my CTR was too low. Never satisfied=)

The computer is coming along slowly. I still need to get Service Pack 2 and do all the tweaks before the computer will be ready to run at a decent clip. Till tomorrow.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker