A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Happy Day

I don't have all of the numbers calculated yet but I know one thing, the Biz broke $100 in Adsense this month. First time ever=) It seems that the work I started with Project 10/15 is starting to take effect. While $100 is nothing big, it's certainly nice to have.

Well, the A/B test is in full effect and the score is A-0, B-1. Without getting my hopes up, this could be a big deal. That one sale broke a week and a half long dry spell within 24 hours of B going up. I have already replaced the A version of the #2 seller with a B-type to see how things go with that.

My goals for the month are to average 2-3 sales/day on PPC3 and .5-1 lead/day on PPC2. Assuming an ROI of 50-100%, that would be a nice bit of change.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker