A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Thursday, February 23, 2006

PPC3 Ver B

I'm making some headway on version B of PPC3. Starting out, I will only do the top selling products from last week. With this version of the landing pages, I am trying emulate the merchant's site as closely as possible so that the transition from mine to theirs is less perceptible. I am also highlighting some of the better deals the merchant is offering with that particular product rather than discussing the features. If I continue to make this kind of progress, the A/B test should be ready by next week.

Made another lead today but it was one of the smaller one the merchant offers. Other than that, nothing new. I'm going to cut this short. I have a headache and want to add some more keywords to Overture before I can't look at the monitor any longer. Night.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker