A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Much Better Design

Using the competition as a guide, I redid the layout for PPC3. During the process, I created two versions of the new layout and both were more appealing than the narrative style in my opinion. I've decided to completely ditch the narrative pages and do the A/B split on the two new layout styles. On major plus of the new layout is that it is much easier to create as opposed to writing all about the product. This will help me create more product pages than I would have been able to do originally.

I know that I said I would hold off on any new projects but after getting trounced last month, I can't. I know of an area that would work well for a small project or two to earn a little cash on the side. So the break down: two big projects in PPC2 & 3 and one small project in PPC4.

The ax came down on the PPC program for original site #3 but I think the merchant would be good for SEO traffic. The site is semi-established so when I have time, I will get the merchant's links worked into the site.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker