A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

2nd Time Today

Well, I was finally able to finish the product pages for PPC3. I finished them and I am not satisfied. I just could not bring myself to start running ads just yet. Looking at the competition, I will model the B portion of the A/B split after what they do. Of course I will improve in areas where I find them weak.

Of the 150+ words I resubmitted last night, 4 were approved. I won't be submitting them again tonight. Tomorrow I will though. I also received notification from the affiliate manager for PPC2 that affiliates should not send in leads until the 4th so I have a few more days to prepare. Seems like they are trying to make sure their budget is ready.

That is it for now. I'm going to spend the rest of the night coming up with ideas for B's design.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker