A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Back in the Saddle Again

Thanks to Burke and Jean-Rene for the comments of support. It certainly feels good to be back in the saddle.

Following my strategy of "Overture Last" worked again tonight. I made some progress with PPC3 doing research on 8 of 10 products before hitting the Point of Diminishing Returns. I'll probably go back and redo the research on the 8th product to make sure it is up to par. I also made a color change to the header. Before, there was too much blue and the site looked plain. With some Photoshop magic, I created some effects and the header changed the feel of the page. I also found some pics of the products that are more dynamic than the ones that I currently have.

It looks like I may be getting close to finishing PPC3.

In Overture, I have added another 2100 words for the editors to decline. I also made adjustments to my adcopy that is packed with benefits. Overture allows more ad space than Adwords so this is easier to do. I also shortened some of the text on the lead form to get people to read less and hopefully fill out the form.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker