A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

More Overture Please

Submitted another 1300 words today. Looking at the words they declined and the ones they approved, the editor must not have been the brightest individual. Things that related directly to my lead form were denied while things that were a far stretch had a better chance of getting approved. Hopefully this pans out in the end because after the progress I had made in December, I don't want to take a step backward.

PPC3
Bought the domain last night. It is in a fairly competitive electronics area (other than home theater). The level of traffic looking for these products is greater than that of PPC1 during the holidays. I would really like to make PPC2 & 3 my evergreen money-makers with a few seasonals sprinkled here and there. When will I start work on PPC3 is anyone's guess. I have made some preliminary determinations on what products people are looking for. Now it is a matter of finding a merchant. After that, I will model my site closely to theirs. I have a feeling that doing so could help promote sales since the transition from my site to the merchant's would be less jarring.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker