A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Monday, December 19, 2005

#3's PPC is Complete!

Instead of going to bed early last night, I worked on the keyword algorithm and set up the basics. I came home today, finished up, and went on to make the ads. No clicks just yet and I have only had one impression in the hour that they have been up. I was at position 42=) This was for a competitive product so I expected it to be on the low end for the bids I made but it did make me wonder. How much can I afford to bid before I can no longer make a profit? I am a bit wary because I don't know how well this merchant converts so there is no way to know if it is worth fighting for the higher position. No way except to bid higher and see what happens. The merchant says the average sale is $50 so average my commission would hopefully be $7.50. Lesson, I will go for products that will payout at $10/sale or more. This gives more wiggle room for bids and positioning.

With that program up and running, I am back at work with my next project...PPC2. This is the pay-per-lead program that I worked on back in October. Now it has its own domain and I am redoing the form to incorporate some of the elements that I have learned in the last 2 months. Since the form has already been created once, hopefully I will be able to spit this one out quickly. I want this program running ready by January 1.

After that, I have a choice of 3 others that I want to start. I will create the landing pages so that I will be ready to roll once the funds are made available. I have to put myself on a leash or I'll run amok.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker