A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Thursday, December 01, 2005

I'm Crazy Tired!

After 5 hours straight, I am almost finished with this promotion. The PHP script turned out to be the easy part thanks to Excel and the "Find & Replace" function. The hard part was changing all of the Destination URLs in all 300 of my ads to correspond with the appropriate id code I had set in the script. I think I have about 30-40 Adgroups left. I'm so ready for bed. At the same time, I'm excited to see if the changes I have made to the landing page will have an effect on my sales. I have rectified the Ad CTR problem so now this is the last step in making this program profitable. We will see what happens in the next few days.

I have a few ideas for the $100/day PPC Challenge. Now that the program for PPC 1 is nearly finished, I can start to shift my weight toward the next program. I would like to get one more Christmas program up but I'm not sure if I have enough time to pull that off or not. I do have some ebook ideas that relate to my existing sites. The ideas keep coming.

Here is my dilemma though; unlike many, I refuse to use a credit card to pay for my ads. I deal in only cash right now. This will limit my growth but I will feel more secure with this method. Remember, 100% of what I make is going back into the business for at least a year. That should give me a little bit to play with.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

2 Comments:

  • Seems like iv'e missed something here ;) must do some reading.

    By Blogger Mark, at 1:54 AM  

  • It's great to see you back, guy. =)

    By Blogger JonnyQ888, at 6:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker