A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

...And PPC 1 was Born!

Yes, my first site that is completely devoted to PPC is up. While I have promoted specific pages with PPC in the past, this is the first site that I have done so with. Now that I think about it, once I finish the Project 10/15 sites I will have 9 sites. One more than my goal for the year. Anyway, I bought the domain and transferred the pages from #2's domain to the new one. I've spent the last few hours making the changes to my ads. This new domain name should help with CTR. The ads look much better with the new domain displayed compared to having #2's in there. We will see.

I did not get back to the PHP page very much today. That will be secondary to getting the ads transferred to the new domain.

The PPC bug has hit Burke, too. However, I have a feeling that he is being more successful at it than myself=)




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker