A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Inadvertent Night Off

The computer has been acting funny the last few days. It will restart randomly and I have no idea why. I looked up random restarts and found out that XP is set to restart automatically when an error occurs. That's real smart. Rather than give me an error message telling me what's wrong so that I can fix it, Microsoft has it set so that the computer just restarts and pretend everything is ok.... Idiots.

Anyway, today I decided that I REALLY needed to backup my files, especially my business ones. Right after the DVD was finished burning, the computer went crazy. It restarted itself and then kept rebooting at the "Scan Disk" portion. Finally it stopped all together. I am going to look up some stuff and then get off of here in case to try to do something about this.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker