A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Friday, November 11, 2005

Still at It

I'm still working on my holiday promotion stuff. Slowly but surely, I'm adding more adgroups and changinge adcopy. Constantly testing. It feels like I am right there, that all I have to do is walk over on more hill before I really figure out how to get PPC to work. This is crucial because once I get over this learning curve, PPC is how I will be doing my affiliate products.

My author is finished with 2/3 of my articles. This weekend I will finally get myself in gear and get the #4 and #8 finished. I still need to do #7 or outsource it.

It looks like I'm stepping out of my "fog of funk" and am actually doing something about this business situation rather than just feeling bad about it. If it hasn't happened to you yet, you have either been really lucky and successful so far or it's waiting for you around the next corner. The important thing is to work through it and keep going. Till next time.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker