A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Monday, October 31, 2005

Irony...

...When you have an affiliate program that does not produce because you are not able to find enough keywords for your PPC ads. You develop a system that allows you to generate THOUSANDS of keywords quickly and you gleefully load them into your Adwords campaign. You then end up with an affiliate program that does not produce because Adwords has been overloaded with keywords and is unable to restart your ad campaign. The irony is not lost on me...

I emailed Adwords support so I should know what can be done about this tomorrow. I tried deleting keywords but after deleting thousands, there was still no progress. I am hoping they can just push a button over there in Mountain View, CA to get stuff started.

Meanwhile, my author accepted my bid for 17 articles today. I also posted my project for the link building campaign this weekend. Unfortunately, so far all of the bidders have been incompetent. One was offering to submit my site to search engines for 40 bucks. Nevermind the fact that I specified that they are not to submit my site to any search engines.

I have built a decent number of links using Linkmarket.net. I am also in the process of testing GotLinks.com. I am a bit wary of them partly because the link pages they have generated use query strings. I will let you know how it goes.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker