A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Project 10/15 - One Day In

I started the project yesterday with some keyword research. I have two of my niches down, just need to decide on 3 more. My author is busy until the first week of November so it looks like I will be an army of one this time around. 30 articles isn't too bad especially considering that they will be from 5 different topics.

After I decide on the niches and get the domain names, I will make the adjustments to the Universal Template. As far as the header graphic goes, I am leaning toward a different approach this time around. Rather than putting so much effort in creating the header, I may just make a mediocre place holder. If the site proves that it has the power to convert and make money, then I will beef it up with more articles and put in a real graphic. This way, I will not waste time with a site that has limited potential; I will just move on to the next site.

This is all about speed. The lack of an author on this one means that there is a guerrilla element to it as well. I have to make due with what resources I have available and improvise to get the job done. This should be fun. Who knows, if I can pull this off then I will have made my original goal of 8 sites by year's end.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker