A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

More Adwords

More of the same today. I added close to 100 new words today. Not much but I keep building on the ones that I already have. I also went through this morning and paused the ads that weren't producing a high enough CTR. I'm going to hold off on starting a brand new campaign for right now. I have raised my daily budget a bit so we will see what happens. Have to remember to make one change at a time so that I will be able to tell what has a positive effect and what does not.

Adsense is terrible this month. After taking the ads off of the blog, my overall CTR is in the double digits but my earnings are low. This is due to the sites generating far few clicks than in August or September. I have to question if I am doing all that I need to for #2 and 3 so that they can be positive contributers.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker