A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Light at the End of the (Form) Tunnel

The form was closer to completion last night than I thought. I was at the point of diminishing returns and just could not get anything to work properly. I came home today deleted a line or two and things started working again. The form is essentially finished, I just need to verify that the code works in all the ways it should and that it is secure enough to keep the hacker bot out. I may also make some changes to the presentation to make it more appealing and professional looking. I learned a lot about PHP doing this form. It is really powerful and people who actually know what they are doing can create amazing things with it. Anyway.

Updated #3 today. I like having this pool of articles just waiting in a folder for me to come along and post them on the site. Definitely worth the money. I also wrote an article for #2 today at work but I will wait until tomorrow to post it.

I should probably get back on track with the Adwords stuff that was interrupted by the hacker bot but I feel like doing some directory submissions. I'll do that for an hour or two before I go read a book or something. The last few days, I have been spending less time working but have been more efficient with that time. Hopefully I can continue the trend.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

2 Comments:

  • Hi Jonny, while you seem to be at the End of the Tunnel, I am taking my first step in..lol well I havnt had a chance to look at your blog but definitely will come back regularly..and hopefully maybe add a link in my page to yours :) Good Luck to Financial Freedom

    By Blogger Unknown, at 4:42 PM  

  • Well thank you and good luck yourself. The thing I tell all my friends is that I look forward to the day when I can have a BBQ at 2PM on a Wednesday afternoon just because I can. I wish many BBQs to all of us fighting to get our piece of the pie.

    By Blogger JonnyQ888, at 4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker