A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Sunday, September 18, 2005

I'm Moving too Slowly

I FINALLY finished the form, at least to my knowledge. I'm having someone look at it to make sure I didn't miss anything. I created a new header just for the form and I have to say that it looks better than the header on the rest of #2. If the form and header weren't so region specific, I'd replace the old one with the new one. Maybe I can figure out a way to make the site alternate the header or even change it automatically depending on where the visitor is from.

I have started doing my keyword research for the new Adwords campaign attached to the form. There are so many words its not even funny. I can easily hit 5k. I hit 242 words and that was only 25% of a single category I'm working on. I have 28 other categories to go.

I have decided that I am going too slow. Jonleehacker's progress has put a spotlight on that for me. I have the Universal Template. I have broken out of my comfort zone and started outsourcing the articles. The only thing holding me back is myself. I should be putting up sites like it's no one's business. That's exactly what is going to happen. I am going to give myself until Oct 15 to get everything set with these first three sites and then I am going to blaze through making sites. The business coffers can handle a ramp up in outsourcing so that's exactly what's going to happen.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

1 Comments:

  • Yeah, you can always make more money but it is your time that is most valuable.

    By Blogger JonnyQ888, at 6:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker