A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Big Day in the World of Adsense

I come home from a regular day at the office to find my kitchen flooded. I immediately fly into a rage but for whatever reason, probably habit, I come to check my Adsense stats for the day. After the past five or so days, I was expecting a few cents. For September 1st the stats say $10+... I'm a bit slow so it takes be a few seconds to piece together that I had just made twice as much today than on my best day ever in life. I don't know what happened but people were clicking today and this was with lower than usual traffic. Both HTAR and #2 contributed to the mix with some heavy hitters. Hopefully this is a good sign for the rest of the month.

I did 12 link exchange requests for #2 today. Out of the 3 sites, #2 has been neglected as far as links go. Since I am not in the process of constructing a new site right now, I think I will make it a goal to do at least 10 link exchange requests per day. I will alternate sites but this should do some real good.

Oh, I guess since everyone else does it, I will post my earnings.
August 2005: $50.85 173% increase.
Goal 1: Achieved




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

5 Comments:

  • Thanks, Burke. It's always good to get some motivation from someone who's already been there. I see that you made a nice jump in your earnings over last month too.

    By Blogger JonnyQ888, at 10:25 PM  

  • Wow, your really starting to pile that money up aren't ya? hehe Any affiliate sales to go with that?? :)

    By Blogger Unknown, at 7:57 AM  

  • That is Awesome to hear!!! You've got to keep us posted on how the Adsense goes from here :)

    By Blogger The Empress, at 11:16 AM  

  • Thanks for the support everyone. I thought about that too, Nikki. I think that someone is making moves in the home theater ppc area because the earnings I am getting from the ads jumped as of 9/1. Another thing is #2 has some well paying ads and its CTR is 8 points higher than the home theater site.

    Nope, no affiliate sales yet. In fact, if any of you who are making affiliate sales would like to look at the home theater site and give me some hints, I'd love to hear them.

    By Blogger JonnyQ888, at 4:11 PM  

  • Congrats, Jonny! That's awesome news.

    By Blogger Ottawa Information Guide, at 7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker