A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

$100.47! BOOOM!

At some point during the day while I was at work, The Business broke $100 for the first time. I'm going to have some ice cream to celebrate. It feels good to finally be over the hump. I also broke my goal for average daily revenue that I missed last month. As of today I am 181% above last month's daily average. Good Stuff.

I wrote an article on the importance of remote controls in home theater. I also tried to do some more link exchanges for the home theater site. It is getting harder and harder to do though. I have pretty much run out of sites that have forms and have had to resort to emailing webmasters. This has returned few results in the past. I have created a link exchange template so that I can copy and paste it into the email.

$100.47
=)




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker