A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Try This Out

I was in the Webmaster World forum when I picked up this tip. If you are running Adsense on your sites, go into the competitive ad filter and put in ebay.com and dealtime.com. The guy who made the post said that his revenue improved because those two have many ads that are low paying and sometimes aren't relevant to the page they are displayed on. I did this and my daily revenue has doubled and tripled over the earnings that I had been achieving previously while amount of traffic has remained the same. Here's the problem: I know I made the changes this previous week but uncharacteristically, I did not take note of what day. So I don't know for sure if there is a direct correlation between the change I made and my revenue or if this is just a fluke. If you test this out, let me know how it goes.

My author just finished article #6. I have not yet reviewed it. This writer hiring stuff is great though. In fact, I may start monthly newsletters for my sites now that someone else can do the writing. We will see.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker