A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Link Exchanging for #2

I was able to do 5 exchange requests today. Four of them are already up; 1 PR0, 2 PR3s and 1 PR4. Pretty good I think. The PR4 has a bunch of inbound links of course and I will be harvesting some of those to help boost #2.

Project A
I was able to add probably 25-30 new adgroups today. I'm about to get back at it after I finish this post. More keywords is the name of the game. I am also considering some of the more contested words instead of just the "sidesteppers" most people don't consider. We will see.

That's all for now. This coming week will be devoted to a home theater article and major link exchanging for both sites before I shift over to #3. At this rate, I may be able to get my 5 sites this year. $1k/month for the home theater site will be a major stretch but we will see how the Business as a whole does.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker