A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Site #2 Continues to Grow

I lost count of the number of pages I added to #2 today. It was between 2 and 6 including an entirely new category. I will probably take a little break and try to pull off two more articles tonight. I really want to get the site up and traffic flowing to it. I'm starting to have my doubts about how well it will do. I need to be prepared for it to take longer for this site to start showing signs of progress like the home theater site. The area it is in is incredibly competitive. We will see. For a young site, the home theater one is doing incredibly well. At this rate of growth, it should not be too long before I get my first Adsense check. I'm a fan of that.

This brings me to #3. Starting out, I think #3 could do better than #2 simply because there is far less competition in it's niche. #3 will be able to achieve higher search engine rankings faster than #2. This is another reason for my desire to get #2 up and running. The sooner I do, the sooner #3 can get out there and start claiming it's piece of the e-commerce pie. That's all for today.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker