A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Template #3 is Complete

Three posts in one day. I've made great strides so who cares how many times I post. The latest, the template for site #3 is finished. All that needs to be done is a quick change in colors for the header tags in the CSS and it is ready for content. Being objective and overlooking my love for home theater and my very first site, this design is probably the best yet. It captures the clean look I've been trying to achieve this whole time and the graphics, while serendipitous in their design, are far better than either the home theater site or #2.

I also changed template #2. I removed a column to make it 2 rather than 3. The 3 column design was way too cramped for the text to have adequate space. It looks much better now, this change was also incorporated into #3.

That's all for today...I think.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

1 Comments:

  • Yeah, things were really coming together yesterday. Hopefully it will continue.

    By Blogger JonnyQ888, at 5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker