A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

First Pages on Site #2

I was able to put two of the article I wrote for the new site into the template today. It doesn't look half bad once there is text in there. I think I may take the site live once I have 10 articles written. I'm impatient and there are some things that just don't show up until the site is actually on the internet. I'm hoping to have both of the new sites up by the end of the month. Shouldn't be too tough. The home theater site will have to be put on hold for awhile. During this time of building new sites, I will pretty much just do link exchanges for it. I'm not sure how that will effect my rankings since having new content on a regular basis is one of the factors search engines look at. As much as I don't want to, I may start getting articles from directories for the home theater site just to keep things updated. It's my first site and I'm a bit apprehensive about putting other people's articles on it.

I've decided on the colors for #3 (the new sites will now just have numbers). Up until now, the interchangeability of the template was only conceptual. Within the next few days, I will be testing it for real. Interchangeable parts made things faster and more efficient for Eli Whitney, we will see if I can pull off the same magic.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker