A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Monday, June 27, 2005

Google Disappoints...Maybe

I was excited to see what would happen as far as Adsense goes now that I'm getting Google traffic. Know what happened? Nothing. Right now, my site is even with my all time record for traffic and there has been no Adsense revenue today. One thing that may have contribute to this is my changing of the ad format. I've changed back to the way I had it to see if that will improve things tomorrow. Hopefully it will. I can see why people covet the 1st page of Google so much. It really brings the traffic, more so than MSN or Yahoo with the very same keywords.

Today was a bust as far as work goes, too. I don't think I've had a more unproductive day. Even days where I did nothing on the site, I was more productive than this. I just kind of came home from work and sat here. Shame. I need to start making my list of things to do again while I'm at work. Anyway, that's the status report for the day.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker