A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Saturday, June 25, 2005

Better Late Than Never

I decided to take a nap today after work and didn't get back up until 10. I guess I needed it. I added a new section to the site dealing with DVD and CD care and storage as well as one of the two articles I wrote for it. The first of these is an article on 5 ways to prolong the life of your DVDs and CDs.

Link exchanging has been going well. I've had one where the link page was a PR4 with only 15 links on it, most of those from the navigation menu. Being the untrusting person I am, I need to go back and look at the page source to make sure that there aren't any tricks going on. I don't know why people try to withhold PR from the people they link to. It's not like they are taking PR away from their page by linking to another site. I don't know but it pisses me off.

I'll be in San Antonio for the next couple days so there won't be any updates unless I do some work while I'm there.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker