A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Thursday, June 23, 2005

All is Right in the World...

Spurs win! They barely pulled it off but they did it. That was too much drama, if I had time available I would take tomorrow off from work.

Anyway, I was able to write another article for the new site at work today. It took me all of ten minutes. I like this new site=) I may be able to get 25 articles finished faster than with the home theater site. I'm starting to think that the problem was more with the fact that my template wasn't ready when I wrote the home theater articles rather than 25 being too much. Without that template to make the pages, I could not see the finished product and it felt like I wasn't making any progress. Template comes first this time. Then I will focus on the articles. That doesn't mean I won't write one or two while I'm bored at work though.

With the help of Jonleehacker, I've made a huge discovery that has made an impact on my template. My new site will look more professional than the first one because of it. This discovery also led me to some new tricks using CSS. My next CSS file will probably be the only thing that changes as I make new sites. Once I create this template, I will be able to change ONLY the CSS file to completely revamp it for a different topic. HUGE. Time and time again, Jon has helped me out so I'd like to say thank you to him.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker