A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

The Day of the Directory

I came home stressed like you wouldn't believe. Stressed to the point that I couldn't do any real work on the site so I submitted to a bunch of directories. Mindless but definitely necessary.

My Adwords account is getting clicks now. The CTR is bouncing between just above and just below 1.5%. It turns out the small groups that I added as an afterthought are the ones that are holding the campaign on their shoulders. All of the ads getting clicks are above the .5% limit but these others are in the 60s and above. It's crazy. This weekend I need to make a goto.php page to track more accurately who is going to what merchant. As it stands, CJ only tells you that someone went to a merchant but if you have multiple merchants you don't know which got the clicks. Tracking is essential and this is something that I've been putting off for too long.

The next site has been fleshed out to the point that I could write articles for it. I haven't started thinking of designs for it yet but I will soon. This weekend is going to be busy but I may have a host and domain as soon as the following Saturday. More sites = more income......




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker