A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Busy Day at Work, Slow Day at Home

I signed up for Value Exchange through Sitesell last night and had a response when I got home today. Problem was that the person's site had no link page that I could find. How do you exchange links with someone who has no links page? That's the question of the day. In fact, I found several at Value Exchange that had no link page. Go figure.

I got 2 more clicks on my ad today and I think one clicked through. The script I was using to tell if they were converting isn't working the way it's intended. I need to figure out how to rectify that. But so far it looks like 75% CTR to merchant. This was approximated using my clicks and comparing them to my clicks in CJ. I just need more traffic. I'm still putting in keywords. Still no end in sight as far as the list goes. The sooner I get my keywords in, the sooner I can start researching the new sites.

I posted on a forum about making better ad copy so hopefully I'll get some hints in that regard. I really think this is a gold mine waiting to be found. It's just a matter of finding the right keywords and making an effective ad.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker