A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Motherload of Keywords

Last night, I struck gold for keywords that were uncontested. I'm at 122 keywords without the punctuation and variations on each that can be made. And there are more coming. This will be good if I can convert sales off of the traffic. I'd like to have the campaign started by the weekend. I submitted more articles to some sites today as well. While I was at work, I came up with 17 new ideas for sites. I'm going to have to revise my goal and set it to 8 before year's end and not 10 just to be realistic. Some of those 17 are no content sites but the majority have content.

I never mentioned it but I bought "Stomping the Search Engines" last week and it arrived today. So far, it's all stuff that I know. Go figure. I'll go through the whole thing and let you know if it's worth the money or not. That's all.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker