A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Monday, May 30, 2005

Site is Backed Up

After writing my latest article on home theater lighting, I started backing up the site. Yeah, my site is now backed up. I know there is probably a better way of doing it but I just copy and pasted the code into new html files on my computer to be saved on CD. Ironically, last night I had a scare. It was raining out and not really storming when the power flickered for a moment. Everything came back on but the computer. I pressed the power button, nothing. After about 10 minutes of messing with it, I unplugged it from the power strip and plugged it directly into the wall. It lives again. Back up your stuff and do it OUTSIDE of your computer!

I'm still working on my Adwords keywords for the home theater accessories site. Things have slowed down as far as my creativity is concerned so now I'm breaking out NicheBot and eventually Wordtracker for some aid. I'm holding off on Wordtracker until I have basic ideas for my next 3 sites laid out. That way, I can do it all at the same time and pay for only that day.

I talked to Tara today and she told me that her goal was 10 sites by year's end. I think that's definitely a doable goal. Hmm, I believe I may just snag that goal for myself...




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker