A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Two in a Row

That's right, I wrote another article today. This article is all about DVR systems. Again, no outline, just the desire to write.

I've been gathering information in order to prepare for my first Adwords campaign. It gets me a bit nervous because I know that PPC can run away on you if you aren't properly prepared. One thing I have to make sure of is that I don't get myself stuck in a mode of constantly gathering information rather than taking action. It's so easy to fall into that trap, so I have to constantly be aware of what the next step is going to be.

My next site is going to be ..... Right, like I'd just tell you what it was going to be. I strung all of you along for two months before I revealed what my first site was about and that was only after it was already up=) But in all seriousness, the next one is a no content site. It will rely on Adwords for its traffic because there is very little chance it will make any kind of rankings being this small and devoid of content. There are interesting times ahead.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker