A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

YAHOOOOOOOO!!!

I came home from work to find a comment from Mark stating that my site was indexed in AltaVista. After my initial euphoria, I went to sitereportcard.com and sure enough I was indexed in AltaVista and All The Web. I was shocked to say the least because the site has only been live a week and I didn't submit to any search engines until last night. I have to thank all of those who linked to my site because I know that played a HUGE role in this.

Well, I decided to check my stats from my host and was looking at all of the links it had listed for my website when something stood out. Yahoo. ....I thought about it and knew this couldn't be right. It was waaay to fast for that. So I went to Yahoo and typed in my site name. Nothing. Then I put quotes around it. BAM!! Home Theater Accessories Resource right there, listed in Yahoo!

I have to apologize to those I told that I was in MSN Search. I'm not yet, I guess the excitement went to my head=) I am also wondering how long it will be before Googlebot makes an appearance since I'm already getting indexed in some search engines. Only time will tell.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

3 Comments:

  • Google will be by within a week, I'll bet ya anything you want. Since Google owns Blogger, they are constantly spidering your blog. My new site they were there in 2 or 3 days I think. Fingers crossed it's soon! And congrats again :)

    By Blogger Tara, at 11:55 PM  

  • Wow that's some good news. It's nice to actually follow people who are creating websites and see the processes that most websites and ebook authors miss out on.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 8:37 AM  

  • That's why I'm here, to provide a real world example of getting started in this business.

    By Blogger JonnyQ888, at 4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker