A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Sunday, May 01, 2005

Warning: The Following May Not Be Coherent

I started working on my affiliate marketing website at 9:45 this morning. I think I stopped to eat a few time. There was a passive/aggressive exchange between me and the tech support guy. It's funny how the same place can give you completely different levels of service from one day to the next. Finally, I became fed up with the fact that he could tell me all the things that I already knew but never bothered to answer my question. I decided that "Thanks" and a polite hang-up were all that would result from the conversation. Eventually, I figured out why my images would disappear when I moved my pages to the various directories.

Then came the email forms. I was determined to have them. No posting my email address on the site for me. "If people want to say something, they can use the forms!" was my thought. There would be email forms or there would be no website as far as I was concerned. After hours of experimentation, the form template works.

I was going to create my account at Commission Junction tonight but I'm tired and I have a feeling that this post is mostly a mish mash of random thoughts. I won't subject you to anymore. I'll be back in a solid state of mind tomorrow.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker