A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Saturday, April 30, 2005

Sigh...

It seems like this affiliate marketing website will never get finished. I uploaded all of my files to iPower Web today. The "upload multiple files" option kept giving me error messages so I had to load all of them individually. After spending way too long trying to figure out how to get my images to load properly, I called tech support and the guy cleared up all the confusion. That's when the current snag appeared. My background image won't appear. I tried all kinds of variations on the code, I even attempted using CSS for it. Nothing worked. I really don't know what to do about it. While working on that, I realized that the background image was 50-something kb. I thought it was in the teens. I was going to make a few changes to make it smaller but Photoshop was mad and wouldn't open so who knows what is going on there.

Like the blind man said in "Brother, Where Art Thou", many obSTAKLes have been placed in my path. They are getting really annoying.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker