A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Waiting...

After an entire day of driving, loading, unloading, and unpacking the apartment is furnished. I am so sore, it's not even funny. My ankles hurt. How hard do you have to work in order to make your ankles sore?? It's ridiculous.

The apartment isn't a bad place but I can't wait to get out. Seeing this apartment and the expensive one I wrote about earlier (the one where a portion of the rent goes toward a house) makes me want to have my own place and use some of the designs they used. I really enjoy cooking and this apartment has a great kitchen but no pantry. Anyway, there are a bunch of little things like that which bother me about the place and I just want to have something that belongs to ME.

The appointment for getting the internet connection is set for Thursday. I really wanted to get this site up before I started work but I'm not sure if that's going to happen. There is so much to do to get ready for the first day that I'm not sure I'll get all of the work finished for the affiliate marketing site. Only time will tell.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker