A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Sunday, April 10, 2005

Graphic Rereredesign (Not a Typo)

Yes, I was deep into Photoshop once again. I was ready to do the html yesterday when the fact that my original, final web design was not going to work. Not that it was overly complicated but I'm a novice at html and just could not get the tables to work with my design. With that, I was back at the drawing board and have totally redesigned the affiliate marketing website. This design is superior to all of the others. It's simple, it's clean, and it's organized in a way that will work well with tables.

In all honesty, I am glad that I had to redesign the site. This design fit more closely to the concept I had originally been trying to achieve. I guess it just took me awhile to figure out how to get the statue out of the stone.

Epiphany: this method of building affiliate marketing websites is far too inefficient. I need to create some methods in order to streamline the process. After the site is up and running, I will start looking into methods of doing this without paying for SiteBuildIt. We will see what I can come up with.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

2 Comments:

  • Hey Jon - you can buy the templates for your site. Check out www.jamesmartell.com for some suggestions. There are more out there too, and they aren't too expensive. Usually $20-100. Just thought you should know :)

    Tara :)

    By Blogger Tara, at 10:26 PM  

  • Yeah, next time I will definatly use a template. I think I'm wasting a lot of time designing my own graphics.

    By Blogger JonnyQ888, at 12:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker