A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Affiliate Marketing Websites are Front Loaded

Writing articles is tough. I love to write but this is seriously time consuming. I've finished 8 of the initial 25 that will be ready when the site goes live. You tell me, am I long winded?=) I'm starting to wonder because most of these articles are turning out to be very long by internet standards. I hope people appreciate the work I put into these articles. My fear is that I will write something and get an email from someone saying that what I wrote was all wrong. I do have a bit of a perfectionist streak in me and I want everything to be the pinnacle of accuracy. I had a friend read one of the articles and she passed it on to someone else. This third party said that the article was informative so hopefully I'm on the right track.

The plan for the real estate portion of my multiple streams of income streaks is starting to unfold. I am going to have to rent but I am going to keep that period down to 6 months. By putting a time limit on how long I can live in the apartment, I am forcing myself to get offers out there on duplexes and if possible 4-plexes. In that time I should be able to not only save for a down payment but also find something in the area that will break even while I live there if its a duplex or have positive cashflow if its a 4-plex. When things really start rolling with the real estate, I may consider spinning off a JonnyQ Real Estate blog. We will see.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker