A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Saturday, March 26, 2005

Writing Hiatus

I think my hiatus from writing content has come to an end, the initial design of the affiliate marketing website is finished. I still need to put it through the "Do I still like you now that its morning?" test. Its amazing how you can be proud of a piece of "art" that you created one minute only to be struck by the thought, "This is terrible," when you come back to it later on. It passed this morning's test, so we will see how it does tomorrow.

After reading Tara's affiliate marketing blog, I've come to the conclusion that waiting until I reach my goal of $1k/month before starting a new affiliate marketing website is a poor decision. For one ,the more sites I have up, the more revenue the business will create. More money coming in will be a little extra encouragement that I will need as things start to get rough. With two sites up, I will be able to switch back and forth between them so that I don't become too bored as I would with a single subject. So, once I reach an undetermined number of articles I will start on the next affiliate marketing site.

I went to the Spurs game last night and thankfully, they won. It was the first time I've been to the SBC Center, in fact its the first Spurs game I've been to since Coach Hill was fired and Popovich took over. The SBC Center is in a weird location, the Alamodome was downtown but this is in an industrial park area. On top of that, the residential area is pretty rundown. Anyway, I'm no city planner I just play one in my blog.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker