A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Friday, March 18, 2005

Second Article

I just finished the outline on one of my second-tier topics for the affiliate marketing website. This is the second one I've completed in the past two days. This one turned out to be the longest one that I plan to have on the site when it goes live so the fact that it is finished is great. I was really worried about getting it all together but things are starting to fall into place and are really rolling now. I think that planning on having 1-2 second tier topic outlines completed a day is a very doable task at this point. The outlines will make it 10 times easier to actually write the articles when the time comes.

I must say that
Web Design for Dummies is not bad at all. I have to admit that I hadn't been reading it much since the last time I wrote about it here but for the past two days I've really gotten into it. It doesn't cover much in the area of html but it does offer a lot of information that will be beneficial when the time comes to start designing the look and feel of the site. Its definitely good stuff.

I do have to thank those of you who read this blog. I don't know how many of you there are who come here regularly but knowing that people come here to read this makes me feel accountable for updating it at least every other day. Not only that, I feel accountable for the progress I make toward building the website. I am compelled to make significant steps toward its completion each day and I don't think I'd be as far along with it if it weren't for this blog. So, thanks to all of you who read this.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker