A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Sunday, March 13, 2005

Affiliate Website

I've decided that the web business I will set up will be from an affiliate program of some type. An affiliate program is a method of advertising that a merchant sets up. Individuals such as myself setup websites which sell the products of the merchant. When a customer clicks on the link to buy, they are redirected from my site to the merchant's site to complete the sale. I get paid a commission which is a predetermined percentage of the sale. With this method I will have no overhead from producing and/or storing products and I don't deal directly with the processing and shipping of the merchandise. My focus would be to bring in the traffic.

My plan is to start with one and get it running successfully, "successfully" being the benchmark of $1k+ per month. After that, I'll make another affiliate website using what I learned from the first to create this one faster than the previous. Four of these would create a decent income.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

2 Comments:

  • Hey this is wohoo19m from richdad.com. Just to let you know about the book that helped me learn how to make (basic) websites. It's called "HTML: your visual blueprint for designing effective web pages. It's super easy to use, it's laid out like a school book with pictures and everything. A very good book for beginners.

    Good luck on your quest, I'll be watching :)

    By Blogger Unknown, at 1:43 PM  

  • Thanks a lot. I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to get this site up so I really do appreciate the recommendation.

    By Blogger JonnyQ888, at 10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker